Senior Targeting means the needs of older people blessed with increased purchasing power receiving greater attention in society. In addition to age-specific services, it primarily refers to the increase in smart products which responsively adapt to the needs of users. These include packaging that's easier to open or smartphones with clearer interfaces. However, Senior Targeting also means breaking away from ruling role models and old stereotypes. No longer will only age, but also the interests and living worlds of people be central to communication and product development. This will result is services bridging inter-generational gaps to excite both the young and old equally.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts