Nootropics (AKA Smart Drugs) are used to enhance performance and are either purely organic or chemically created. The term has long been used to refer to substances for improving mental and cognitive capacity. Nowadays, it is also used to refer to similar products providing enhanced personal well-being. Because the long-term effects of many nootropics haven't been extensively researched, many exist in a legal grey area. For other presciption or illegal drugs such as methylphenidate (ritalin), legalisation is being contemplated. The responsible use of nootropika will be a control tool for human potential in the near future.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts