Smart apps are capable of solving many of our everyday problsms. The spectrum ranges from complex mathematical tasks to automated restaurant reservations. However, compiling the information or finding the right app is often arduous. On the other hand, AI solutions are unsatisfactory. The need direct expert help returns. A pioneer of this Renaissance of human expertise is trusted distant medical help. Today, many other virtual assistants also offer their services via apps. The number of sensors modern mobile devices have also allows an accurate evaluation of environmental data, in addition to the expert assessment. The service culture of the future will be independent of place.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts