Ageing is no longer a bad fate, but a consciously customisable process. Fitness and healthy eating are the two pillars on which an active old age is built. People are also educating themselves into old age, studying or starting new careers as consultants. They are also braving the digital world. Many older people are well networked and active in their own online communities as naturally as Digital Natives. The community mindset is also found in the real world. Special senior living projects host parties, realise creative projects and work together in Urban Farming gardens.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts