Torsten Rehder is TRENDONE’s Trend Supervisor. He is the publisher and author of “Trendbook 2010”, “Trendbook 2012”, the "Trendbook 2015" as well as the "Survival Guide for Innovators". Torsten also works as a lecturer for Trend Research at the Macromedia University for Media and Communication in Hamburg as well as at the Steinbeis-SMI in Berlin. Torsten Rehder is fascinated by the dynamics involved in trend research. He is an expert at identifying the metalevels of trends and is a highly convincing speaker, focusing his presentations and workshops on knowledge transfer. In his typically Hanseatic style, he responds to the questions of participants with well-grounded specialist knowledge.
The Trend Session combines an interactive presentation and a stimulating discussion and is therefore the ideal format for identifying relevant trends and developments for your business and also for generating ideas on how best to apply them.
A Focus Keynote is an individual trend keynote coping with a pre-selected topic which is relevant for your business. All trends will be demonstrated and illustrated on the basis of best practice innovations. In a Focus Keynote we present about 20 to 30 relevant micro-trends embedded into an individually drafted storyline with corresponding macro-trends like Omnichannel Commerce, Big Data or Coordination Economy. The coordination and arrangement of the content are carried out in the run-up together with the speaker.
Together we plan the agenda of the Innovation Day and its topics. The few frontal elements serve to inspire, motivate and activate the participants. They work in workshop sessions with trends and innovations from around the world and learn methods for generating ideas and trend evaluation. Whether 60 or 600 participants - a day full of new inspiration is guaranteed.
Torsten's key topics are:
- Transform or be Transformed – trends and chances of the digital transformation
- The healthcare market in the future
- Meeting my Future Customers
- Focus Keynote „Hospital 2025 – the hospital of the future in consideration of the digital transformation“ / 17. Norddeutsche Gesundheitstagen, eine Veranstaltung der Landeskrankenhauskonferenz Schleswig-Holstein / Lübeck, Germany
- Focus Keynote „Shy Tech World” / Leader in the plastics industry / Tornesc, Germany
- Lecture at MHMK / Hamburg, Germany
- Focus Keynote „Future of Wearable Technology“ / Samsung PR-Event / Hamburg & Munich, Germany
- Focus Keynote „Connected Urban Living“ / E.ON Energie Deutschland GmbH im Rahmen der e-World / Essen, Germany
- Focus Keynote „GP 2025 – An unusual view into the digital future“ / Ärztekongress der Berlin-Chemie AG / Berlin, Germany
- Keynote „The World in 2025“ / Bayrische Telemed Allianz / Munich, Germany
- Seminar Trend Research in digital markets / SMI Steinbeis / Berlin, Germany
- Focus Keynote „Doctor's Office 2015“ / Berlin Chemie / Berlin, Germany
Book your keynote now!
Please contact Jana Mielke for more details under +49 40 526 778 44.
You can also use our contact formular: