The time of static advertising messages aimed at passive audiences is over. In all media channels, campaigns are being developed that focus on the participation of viewers. The advert and message make way for the story and the dialogue. Through their interaction, users have an influence on campaigns in social networks. Digital touchpoints in public spaces encourage people to sing, jump or dance as part of an ad, thereby becoming active participants. Immersing into experience installations with all five senses increases people’s interaction with a brand and boosts their acceptance of the advertising measure.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts