The time of static advertising aimed at a passive public is over. Campaigns focusing on recipient participation are being developed in all media channels. Advertising gives way to the story and the message of the dialogue. For example, users can influence campaigns in social networks. People are rewarded at digital touchpoints in open areas for singing, jumping, running or dancing as part of a marketing measure. The inclusion of the user as part of the campaign increases interaction with the brand and acceptance of a marketing measure.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts