Mindfulness is the alternative medicine for a performance-driven society and it borrows from Buddhist traditions to offer people tools for a more aware lifestyle and greater spirituality. Living mindfully means acquiring mental strategies for everyday life to break up negative thought patterns or to learn how to deal with demanding situations. The aim is to create a positive, authentic feeling for life. Whichever path each individual follows is a question of personal configuration. For some people it’s daily meditation with the smartphone app, while for others it’s regular digital detox holidays. And other people choose to change their lives radically and live according to their own rhythm.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts