Feminism has become part of a globally connected popular culture. The movement knows how to play all the important social media channels and use casually combative slogans to have its voice heard on an important issue. This is how women now publicly and visibly promote interests that have existed for decades. Exposing structural inequalities in society, the compatibility of family and career choices, full control of one’s own body, the gender pay gap and sexualised violence. New feminism maintains an image of tolerance regarding all kinds of life models. Whether with or without children, single or in a relationship, job or housewife – the important thing is that women are free to choose their own lifestyles for themselves.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts