In the interaction between humans and machines, software will assume the role of employee in the future. Artificial intelligence will penetrate all aspects of our working lives and help to analyse the growing flow of data, interpret it, weigh up options and look for alternatives. Computer programs are already capable of producing journalistic articles from raw data or independently running marketing campaigns. The organisational acquisition of knowledge and decision-making will be hugely facilitated by software programs. It is therefore important for all industries and areas of application to learn new skills for working with technology.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts