In the interaction between humans and machines, software will take on the role of an employee. It will be able to complete complex research assignments within seconds, possess the ability to make judgements and be able to creatively and independently solve problems. Intelligent algorithms in customer service will answer questions and help make product selections. Computer programs will be capable of creating journalistic articles from raw data. Even in the management of marketing campaigns artificial intelligence already makes recommendations leading to greater efficiency. This will only become improved in the future. Organised knowledge purchase and decision-making will also be made easier with software. All industries and application areas will have to learn new expertise in using technology.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts