Advertising has entered the Service Economy: marketing messages are conceived as services to achieve greater value added with customers. Advertising becomes the dream partner who reads the wishes from the lips of his beloved. But it can can be the friend or personal assistant, too. Smart brands follow public posts on social networks and launch short notice promotions accordingly. In this way, the needs of customers are addressed even outside of the usual service range. Context relevant services are timely advertising, simplifying, often surprisingly so, the customer's everyday life and causing additional application.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts