The value proposition is now the standard when it comes to ambitious advertising. Brands are becoming more proactive and aim to convince potential customers with deeds rather than words. This includes surprises, entertainment and unexpected help at the right time – in real and digital places. The last few years have led to a major professionalization in this method of customer targeting. Context-oriented service campaigns are becoming more powerful and create added value as they are designed with the target groups in mind or are even customized for individual people. This is enabled by a meaningful data basis which helps to create an understanding about people’s situational needs and current circumstances.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts