People constantly leave a data trail behind them, making it possible for a detailed picture of them to be drawn up. The smart analysis of metadata from several users enables product-based and market-relevant conclusions to be drawn on behaviour patterns within certain target groups. The data includes demographic information as well as sensor data like location details, social contacts and moods, which leads to a greater understanding of individuals. In turn, this allows devices and services to get to know their users well, activate them in a more targeted way and customize the user experience. Users are increasingly willing to make their profile data available and expect, in return, a greater degree of individualization and performance.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts