Whether it's surfing online or out and about with a smartphone, humans leave a permanent trail of data that makes it possible to draw a detailed picture of them. Alongside demographic data, sensor data, such as location, social contacts and mood, is increasingly flowing into this profile. This allows devices and services to get to know their users in detail and to personalise the user experience. Software developers are now able to track the effectiveness of their software and adapt it as needed. Particularly interesting for companies in this context is the shopping behaviour of users, and being able to meet their conscious and unconscious needs.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts