The increased transformation of analog advertising spaces into digital touchpoints has multiplied the creative scope of outdoor advertising and enabled innovative retail concepts. Connected to the internet and fitted with numerous sensors, branded touchpoints are context-sensitive and can adapt their content and activities. They can read characteristics on target groups, such as age and gender, and detect moods and emotions via voice or face recognition. The advertising content also adapts to the surrounding conditions like location, weather, time or other relevant real-time information such as traffic reports. All this ensures a highly effective advertising approach.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts