The eternal advertising dream of an effective delivery of advertising messages is becoming a reality, thanks to innovative technologies which identify target group-specific characteristics at brand touchpoints. Using facial and speech recognition, age, gender, emotions and even special biometric data can be identified. Keywords are used as a gate to customised advertising. This allows, for example, young women and middle-aged men to be told apart, and different advertising displayed on digital billboards. This opens us new possibilities for creativity when designing campaigns, and promises, at least in the first few years, huge attention, thanks to its innovative nature.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts