Whereas smartphone developers previously focused on designing new sensors and interfaces, they are now concentrating on one feature which is present on all phones: the camera. The snapshot is becoming the central point of many mobile applications. Driven by millisecond image analysis, a whole host of new solutions become possible. Snaps of objects can be taken at the start of the purchasing process or serve as verification. In addition, there is the mass phenomenon of spontaneously taken self portraits, so-called selfies. Snapshots solutions are finding their way into every part of daily life due to their minimal effort.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts