the breadth of choice people have when making decisions has never been so
great: at the supermarket, booking holidays, everyday decisions. Unfortunately,
this freedom to choose remains unavailable to many when it comes to sexual
identity, often resulting in social or legal consequences. Sexual orientation
and gender identity in many countries remain heteronormative and binary. The
end goal must be to accept everyone for how they wish to live and love. Human
nature is diverse and a broad spectrum of identity concepts exist between male
and female and heterosexual and homosexual.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts