Life is becoming more and more digital. This is creating a growing need to protect digital privacy too. Securing mobile devices against theft is essential to this. The constant communication of smartphones over easily monitored, wireless connections, while also storing important data on these devices, makes them popular targets for cyber criminals. They find themselves in an eternal battle with developers. Conflict is also found in another area: The surveillance apparatus of states and service providers are often incompatible with the personal desire for privacy. This creates additional friction. The discourse will continue to move between the extremes of freedom and security in the future.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts