Digitalisation and, above all, the internet have created a new form of mobility. A permanent presence in the office is no longer necessary. Using communication software, such as Skype, employees can remotely take part in meetings or events anywhere in the world. Social networks have also connected people from all over the world, allowing them to meet or have coaching online. Collaborative tools and services are creating new ways of working together and people can work together on solutions, content and topics independent of location.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts