Remote Care describes telemedical treatment bridging spatial distances in healthcare. Innovative diagnosis instruments allow patients to measure their own health data, while improved transmitting technologies can transmit this data to a network of healthcare service providers in real time. This allows internationally active expert teams to intervene early as negative developments occur. In the future, Remote Care will be expanded by Remote Drug Delivery. Medication in structurally poor regions without high-street pharmacists will be left in automated "Med-Centres“ and only collected by the right person, thanks to electronic prescriptions.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts