An old management saying tells us that what we cannot measure, we cannot control. An array of new tools now promises a whole host of new quantification possibilities for companies and employee assessment methods. Data analyses, for example, can provide information on why certain members of staff are more productive than others. Algorithms help with strategic recruitment and further training measures, as well as for choosing teams for project work. Wearable technology is also becoming part of the working world: wristbands that measure employees’ stress levels and fitness trackers that sensitize staff to the benefits of a healthy lifestyle serve to boost employee satisfaction and productivity.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts