Advanced methods in preventive diagnostics help to detect individual health risks at an earlier stage and minimize them by taking the right counteractive measures. This means plenty of movement, a healthy diet and regular check-ups, although it’s not only people themselves who profit from illness prevention. The providers of self-help books, care products, dietary supplements, sports courses and relaxation sessions also make a good living from this development. New forms of prevention are integrating themselves into our lives almost without notice. Examples of this include functional clothing that prevent backaches and wearable health devices like neuro-headbands that treat people at home via neurostimulation.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts