A lot of sport, a healthy diet, plus regular check-ups - not only people profit from comprehensive healthcare, but companies and industries, too. To this end, companies use health apps and fitness trackers to collect more and more health data about their employees, with the aim of using it to raise their awareness about their health. Moreover, insurance companies use incentives to encourage healthier lifestyles and offer lower premiums for valid data. In the future, automated systems offering preventative diagnostics will help lower inhibitions about regular check-ups. The advantage is that such systems can measure many bodily functions very quickly, which provides the basis for downstreamed, personalised healthcare coaching.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts