The desire for individuality will be increasingly expressed in the personalisation of product designs. Companies offer their customers the opportunity to create T-shirts, shoes and toys according to their own imagination. The creation and ownership of highly customised products will become a new status symbol, providing consumers the feeling of individuality. The adaptation of design to individual needs is also playing an ever larger role. Consumers are able to choose the form a book or a piece of furniture should take.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts