In social media, people are becoming their own brand managers. Everyone now leaves traces of a digital footprint, not just professional influencers. People who carefully curate their online presence strengthen their reputation. Taste, talent and experiences are made visible. People tell authentic stories or portray themselves in a better light. Whether for contacts, followers or future employers – profiles on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn seem like a business card, portfolio and CV all at once. The question today is therefore no longer whether or not people view themselves as a brand, but rather how they cultivate and manage their personal brand.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts