When today’s customers want to find out more about a product or service, they often use a variety of channels. They may go to a store, for example, to see a product’s specifications for themselves, while simultaneously or later using their smartphone to get further information or seek comparable deals. To deal with customers’ dynamic channel switching, companies have to transform the customer journey into a unified, cross-channel experience of their own services. With omnichannel strategies, the activities in individual channels grow together into a single entity. The focus is on the relationship to customers, their preferences and service-oriented offers.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts