The Omnichannel Customer Experience is customer interaction of the future. It places the relationship between the customer and their preferences in the centre of service oriented company offers. Customers wanting to inform themselves about a service today often use several channels to do so. They inform themselves in a shop branch about the specifications of a product while also using their smartphone or computer to find further information or comparable offers. In order to take on such dynamic customer channel hopping, the company must to offer the customer a unified omnichannel experience of its own portfolio.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts