Lifestyles are becoming ever more flexible and unpredictable. Flats and houses have to adapt to them or be changed as required. The living models of the core family is weakening a wide range of concepts: from urban Small Space Living to communal living models in the vein of the large families of the past, to temporarily living in completely pre-furnished spaces. Moreover, the use of living spaces is changing. Space-optimising module solutions and the bath as the new heart of the home are just a few examples. In their advanced years, many people choose to live in communal assisted living groups.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts