The interfaces between humans and technical user interfaces are becoming more intuitive, thereby replacing traditional interfaces like the mouse and keyboard. Besides multitouch interfaces, which enable natural movements and offer a haptic or tactile feedback, touchless interfaces via gesture, voice and object recognition are also moving into the focus of interaction control. Interaction interfaces are moving away from physical devices and integrating themselves into our surroundings. Voice control is developing into a dominant interface in our everyday surroundings, such as for controlling smart-home and e-commerce applications.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts