Technology is increasing in its empathy. It is learning to interpret moods and emotions and store this information in the form of data. Mobile end devices and sensors are the hyperlinks to emotional diaries. The smartphone measures environmental data, such as volume, tracks positioning, and records communication partners, while EEG sensors record neural activity. The data flows into an emotional record which shows users the most important influencing factors for positive feelings. This mood data not only helps with self-improvement of behaviour. Emotional insights gained by using a product can also supply valuable findings about customers, useful for developing new products and marketing strategies.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts