In the vein of the motto "Every decision is a mass murder of possibilities", many employees now try to integrate as much flexibility and change into their careers. Part-time and freelancing are merely the ideological ancestors of a generation of new work models. Today there is the microjobber, whose hyper-fragmented career consists of a multitude of minijobs. Job sharing, in which two similarly qualified people apply to share the same job, is also growing in popularity. For employers, this means exploring new paths in employer branding in the fight for the best talent. A "Caring Company" offers its employees almost seamless support, ranging from flat hunting to healthcare.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts