Matchmaking services are the digital intermediaries of human relationships for all aspects of life. People use a wide range of different platforms to get in contact with each other – whether they are looking for a partner, a job, like-minded people with similar hobbies or to discuss shared situations in life. Sometimes, users can swipe their way through a catalogue of other users, and at other times the platform uses sophisticated tests on personality and interests to produce matches. After matchmaking comes matchkeeping. Apps for maintaining relationships facilitate communication in friendships and partnerships by making use of things like joint calendars and photo albums. Such services also offer coaching sessions and tips on how the connection can be kept and even improved.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts