Mobile end devices have become spies carried in our pockets. Our communications and location are continuously monitored by these constant companions. Many users are aware of this and wish to protect their data from unauthorised access. Communications services and special products support users in this through peer-to-peer encryption. Users wish to be able share particularly sensitive data on a purely opt-in basis, in order to see services, such as location and context specific services, as safe. A Lifestyle of Controlled Anonymity and Security (LOCAS) arises.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts