Life coaching has increasingly established itself as a business sector over the last few years. The new life coaches make podcasts, write books, give lectures, webinars, workshops and one-to-one coaching sessions. The growing demand for coaching and self-help books shows the need for orientation and an objective person to talk to. It also reveals the ambition and efforts undertaken by many people to satisfy the high standards they have when it comes to governing their lives. Younger people in particular place their trust in this concept and are happy to seek out help in a coaching environment. The coaching trend encompasses all aspects of life, including diets, public speaking, career, money, fitness, right through to mindfulness.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts