Despite human-machine interaction becoming ever more natural, many interfaces are not actually suitable for everyday use. Intelligent assistants help to bring communication into a form humans are used to: conversation. Applications are given a voice or even a face to simulate conversation. At the same time, they flatter us with the feeling of being available to help. Speech recognition and User Profiling ensure a particularly personal user experience. Intelligent assistants are currently mainly used on mobile devices, but in the future will also find use on many end devices.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts