Content can be personalised, context-based and reach customers proactively. It not only dynamically adapts to devices, but also to environmental data, preferences, social connections and even mood. Each person becomes the gravitational centre of his or her personalised content universe in which content orbits them and lands at the right time. A success factor for such content is access to user data, in order to be able to personalise it well. Together with self-learning software, media houses and marketeers will become responsible as content orchestrators, personalising messages to the individual universes of recipients.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts