Our own form of personal consumption has become a distinguishing characteristic. Consumers increasingly rate the range of products according to moral considerations: products should be vegan, produced fairly and be as emission-free as possible. This development is strengthened by the knowledge that individual purchasing decisions can have a long-lasting influence on the range of goods on offer. However, it is not always easy to live an ecologically sustainable and resource-friendly life. Apps and organic supermarkets that cater to this development help to enable people to live as ecologically and ethically as possible, with a high degree of convenience while doing so.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts