Travel four hours by train and have a good conscience, or fly with a bad conscience and arrive home three hours earlier? Living in an environmentally sustainable way is not always simple. However, with the help of unobtrusive, intelligent environmental technologies and clever product-service bundles, the desired ecological lifestyle is becoming easier to achieve without having to go without. One example is the supermarket "Original Unverpackt" in Berlin's Kreuzberg. There, customers take unpacked produce in their own carriers to completely do away with packaging.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts