Storytelling has become dynamic. The weaving in of social data from social media allows stories to be customised for everyone. Context factors such as place, time, environment and people are used in the storytelling. Unlocking and discovering temporal or location-dependent information turns stories into games. In addition, they are increasingly being told through multiple channels. A story leaps from the television to the smartphone and into the print magazine. Formats appealing to different senses drive storytelling into a digital enactment: image, text, sound, speech and smells transport a story with multiple senses.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts