Storytelling is now dynamic and crosses all platforms. The integration of data via social media enables stories and campaigns to be personalized, while context factors like time, location, surroundings and people are involved in the storytelling. Stories become a game through the activation and discovery of time- and location-based information. On streaming platforms, viewers become co-directors of series and can influence the plot from their smartphones. Formats that work with different types of sensors push the storytelling towards a digital setting: the image, text, sound, language and smells lend a multisensory touch to the story.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts