In a (work) world that's perceived to be ever more stressful and turbulent, reflection on one's own physical and spiritual needs becomes ever more relevant. One option is the punctual Downshifting in everyday life through conscious time-outs from the digital world or through Wellness experiences. Others apply Downshifting to their complete lifestyle by reducing work hours or subjugating them to their own biorhythm. In both cases, the aim of Downshifting is the creation of a positive and decelerated attitude towards life. The path chosen by each person is a question of their personal design.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts