Crowd Actions refers to any collaboration between individuals organised online. The term crowdsourcing is used in the context of the collective development of ideas and concepts. This can be customer loyalty measures on social media, but also for scientific purposes (Citizen Science). Project financing via the Crowd is called Crowdfunding or Crowdinvesting. Crowdfunding allows, for example, artists to produce a new album financed by their fans, who are usually rewarded with non-monetary incentives. In contrast to this is profit-orientated Crowdinvesting, which are investment platforms on which investors participate in the profit of a project or the creation of a company.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts