Context Aware Systems are technological systems able to identify situations in physical life through the use of the comprehensive networking of sensors, radio transmitters and computer processes. Such systems support humans in everyday life by providing greater security and occasionally also predictive recommendations for courses of action. Examples of this are not only intelligent parking assistants, but also the networking of agents and objects in street traffic. For example, by identifying smartphone signals it is possible to network the movement of cars, bikes and pedestrians.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts