With content marketing, brands work with the topics that match their business areas and present themselves as trustworthy sources of information and entertaining storytellers. Unlike traditional ads, the advertising measures do not move away from the content as they represent valuable information or entertainment instead. Providing high-quality content helps brands to discreetly familiarize new customers with their services via theme-based searches. What began with printed customer magazines now runs through all channels and, in future, content marketing will conquer even more platforms in augmented and virtual reality. Helpful content is more important than ever for customers and always makes a positive impression.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts