Content Marketing is the creation and supply of high-quality content for improving customer loyalty. Brands represent themselves on websites, blogs and social media site with multimedia content as an information provider and storyteller. Marketing measures do not disrupt - like in traditional media - content, but are themselves useful information or entertainment. Advertising media will be created by companies. As part of a balanced media mix, brands become authentic journalistic competition with media expertise. Related forms of the fusion of advertising and content are Native Advertising, Product Placement and In-Game Advertising. A responsible use of information is more important than ever for recipients.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts