Clean tech refers to ecologically clean technologies and methods that help to reduce emissions and spare resources. The driving forces behind the clean tech economy are the growing ecological awareness, the economic desire to achieve a boost in efficiency and the political will to regulate CO2. Concrete clean tech applications include solutions for saving energy, for independently harvesting energy from renewable energies, for storing energy, for processing technologies to avoid or reduce air, water and land pollution, and for sustainable mobility. The aim of clean tech is the complete avoidance of emissions.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts