Bricks& Clicks is a retail trend that combines the benefits of stationary retail(Bricks & Mortar) with online shopping (Clicks). This creates variouscombination possibilities: ordering things online and collecting them at thenearest store or pick-up point (Click & Collect) or viewing things in thestore, ordering them and then having them delivered home. Technologies such as QR coding, NFC and iBeacon make it possible to carry out actions associated with online shopping (such as price comparisons, viewing product information and ratings, and product ordering) at the Point of Sale. In contrast, it's also possible for online shoppers to seek advice and information from shop sales personnel directly via livestream and chat.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts