Doping, plastic surgery or even an Espresso in the afternoon – the body is increasingly being understood as building kit which can be optimised. Achieving ideals of beauty, performance and health draws on large numbers of aids. Foods promise beauty and health. Clothing helps optimise its wearer by eliminating bad odours, supplying skin with moisture and teaching correct posture. Health is also a constant target of optimisation.
Healthcare and the early diagnosis of illnesses is improving thanks to nano-technology sensor implants. Body Tuning is targeting improved health, beauty and performance.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts