The digital world is increasingly becoming like a layer over reality. It is perceivable with the help of special technology which augments human senses in different ways. This began with data glasses, which enrich events with additional information. Gloves make it possible to touch virtual products and additional smells can be created from simple ingredients to create a feast. Auditive feedback supports everyday operations and augments the human perceptual field when, for example, parking a car. This new spectrum of experiences will become a natural part of many everyday events in the future.
MORE TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICE CASES?
You can find worldwide best practice examples on this macro-trend in our online tool, the Trendexplorer:
- Access to the latest and most relevant innovations worldwide
- Finding useful information with targeted searches
- Creating impressive presentations in PowerPoint or PDF
- Collaboratively working on trend researches
- Staying up-to-date with individual trend alerts