In our studies of the future, we work on your behalf to research the most important trends, derive the relevant market implications and develop individual future scenarios.
Whether it’s to create a concrete scenario within a specific subject area or to analyse an internal process, our trend studies form an ideal basis for the next strategic steps in your company.
From the future daily routines of your consumers to the most important changes in your direct market setting – in our studies of the future, we analyse in great detail the developments that are changing our world. This enables us to offer you a practical impetus for more innovation power in your business environment.
THREE AREAS OF EXPERTISE IN A SINGLE STUDY OF THE FUTURE!
In our customized studies of the future, we work in interdisciplinary teams to analyze trends that are relevant to you, assess future market potentials and derive the implications for your industry. We also link our expertise as trend researchers with the specialist knowledge of our Industry Insider network and the innovation competence of our consulting.
YOUR BENEFITS & ADDED VALUE
- Thorough research and relevant data analyses help you to internally secure and process strategic themes.
- In our studies, we show you the most important developments for your industry and draw up theses for your own strategic vision of the future.
- Our studies provide you with an ideal basis for workshops in the field of idea generation and developing new business models.
POSSIBLE FOLLOW-UP FORMATS
- Ideation – Use the trends relevant to your company to develop future-oriented products, services or business models.
- Visionary Movie – We enable the results of your study of the future to be communicated and experienced in a film.
“The study developed for us on the topic of Shopper Marketing enabled us to develop a new approach and process for creating Shopper Marketing innovations. The macro-trends provided by TRENDONE and the permanent trend updating helped Cheil to keep pace with the times and generate innovative approaches for our customers. The study served as the basis for a Picture of the Future Workshop.”
Marc Feige, Vice President, Cheil Germany
“Our partnership with TRENDONE was efficient and enjoyable. The results were positive, while changes to deadlines and content were dealt with professionally and with no complications.”
Oliver Johnson, Head of Digital Marketing, Coop
Please feel free to contact Claudia Ippen by phone +49 (0)40 526 778 40 or fill out the contact form. We will get back to you within 24 hours.