Explore beyond your business field and inspire yourself further by observing successful innovators from differing industries and uncover distinguishable methods & models lying behind each business’ success story.
- Detailed discussion of your goals and focal points
- Selection of relevant subjects and suitable methods
- Assignment of innovation models and selected Micro-Trends
- Preparation of documents for participants
Business Model Generation Workshop- four steps to success through innovation
- BEST OF INNOVATION KEYNOTE: Be inspired by the best strategies of top-innovators displayed in the latest Micro-Trends
- CUSTOMER NEEDS: Work in teams to compile potential future consumer needs as well as organization´s strengths and weaknesses in the competence profile.
- INNOVATION MODELS: Based on established innovation models participants compile potential possibilities for existing and new & developing business fields together with experienced Innovation Advisors.
- EVALUATION: Teams evaluate the developed approaches arranged by a pre-determined criteria, and refine the best-Ideas to strengthen Innovation concepts.
- What are the driving forces which cultivate successful results for top-innovators from different industry fields?
- How can you benefit from such profitable innovation strategies as an organization?
- What are the potential possibilities for your existing business field as well as for new & developing business fields and models?
Halfday or fullday workshop
up to 30 participants
Executives, managers, employees from the fields of Marketing, Creation, Strategy, Product & Brand Management or Business Development
Participants receive an overview of the most important innovation models from successful organizations most applicable to each participants existing and/or new & developing business field. Upon the agreed strategy approaches, participants prioritize the most promising approaches based on a pre-determined criteria, and reinforce them into concrete innovation concepts.