A TrendSession combines an inspiring keynote with a subsequent work session. We use a variety of methods that helps you to evaluate the importance of the trends presented. Together we also identify the potential of certain topics to your current situation.
Our service, your results
- Delineation of the environment under consideration and selection of appropriate methods for the workshop
- Selection of industry-specific Macro-Trends and Micro-Trends
- Preparation of course materials
- We inspirate the audience
- An experienced Trend Advisor will moderate the TrendSession
- We elaborate the topics based on trends (team work)
- We transfer the topics with the help of selected impact components
- Discussing the results
- What trends are relevant to your business environment today and in future?
- How important are the featured trends for you?
- What opportunities arise for you?
Halfday workshop (about 4 hours)
up to 30 participants
Inspiration, impact & potential analysis
Executives, managers, employees from the fields of Marketing, Creation, Strategy, Product & Brand Management or Business Development
Goal of the TrendSession
- overview of all the important key trends in your industry
- fresh ideas for your company in general and product strategies
- analyze and expand existing potential
The output: Your individual Trend Universe and Impact & Opportunity Map
The analysis of your company and market environment are the sources of the workshop. We will explain which trends are relevant to you in future and evaluate their consequences and opportunities.
“Inspired by a TRENDONE Innovation Workshop we thought deeply about the question of how the car dealership of the future will look like. Among others you can see the results of our considerations in the Mercedes me Store at the Ballindamm in Hamburg. Due to the extensive use of digital media of our clients we came up with the idea to "beam" vehicles in original size directly into our space."
Bernd Zierold. Mercedes Benz Niederlassung Hamburg
Information & enquiries: Please feel free to contact
Bastian Biermann by phone +49 (0) 40 526 778 44 or just fill out the contact form.