Sven Tollmien is Director Innovation Services & Member of Executive Board of TRENDONE. He boasts extensive experience in the field of trend research and has a deep grasp of how the market works. He is jointly responsible for the Innovation Alliance. As a speaker, he wins his audiences with systematic and fascinating insights into the world of tomorrow. His main areas of interest lie in transferring customer-relevant trends and taking part in discussions on how to interpret them.His versatility as speaker and moderator is assured through both his extensive experience as workshop moderator and his powerful stage presence. Sven Tollmien supports TRENDONE's clients in all manner of strategic issues concerning trends & innovation management. Sven Tollmien regularly gives lectures at the Steinbeis Hochschule (SMI) and is a lecturer at the MacroMedia University of Applied Sciences in Munich for Trend and Future Research.
We help you to understand the latest and most relevant trends quickly and easily. Whether this is via a short input by telephone, Skype, Google Hangout or a joint session in the office, we present you with most important trends for your purposes and discuss any questions you may have about them. This Trend Sparring can be held at regular intervals to ensure that you get the answers you’re looking for on the questions you raise.
A Focus Keynote is an individual trend keynote coping with a pre-selected topic which is relevant for your business. All trends will be demonstrated and illustrated on the basis of best practice innovations. In a Focus Keynote we present about 20 to 30 relevant micro-trends embedded into an individually drafted storyline with corresponding macro-trends like Omnichannel Commerce, Big Data or Coordination Economy. The coordination and arrangement of the content are carried out in the run-up together with the speaker.
Growth Field Identification
We help you to identify new business potentials from the decisive change phenomena. After defining an innovation horizon together, we look with you at the latest trends as well as consumer and market needs. In the next step, these aspects are combined with the previously defined current and future competence areas of your business sector.
Sven's key topics are:
- Future Technology Ecosystem
- Internet of Things
- Trends and Business Models
- Autonomous Mobility
- Future Work
- 3D Printing in B2B and B2C
Keynotes & Workshops 2015/16
- Seminar Future Business Modell / Zeppelin University / Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Trendsession „Cross Industry Trends für den Möbelhandel“ Future Retail / Steinhoff Service GmbH / Lausanne, Switzerland
- Schulung / Thieme / Düsseldorf, Germany
- Visionary Keynote “The World in 2025” / Marsh GmbH Führungskräftetagung / Düsseldorf, Germany
- Focus Keynote „The Future Technologoy Ecosystem“ / Moog GmbH / Stuttgart, Germany
- Visionary Keynote “Die Zukunft der Energie braucht IT” / VKU Stadtwerkekongress / Osnabrück, Germany
- Focus Keynote „3D Printing“ / Copynet @ Hamburg Business Club / Hamburg, Germany
- Visionary Keynote “The World in 2025” / Norway Mediaforum / Oslo, Norway
- Future Space / Baden-Württembergische Bank / Stuttgart, Germany
- Future Space / Unity AG / Cologne, Germany
- Agile Innovation Manager Programm / Innovation Alliance / Hamburg, Germany
- Seminar „Trendforschung und Trendscouting“ / Steinbeis Hochschule / Berlin, Germany
- Trendsession & Focus Keynote „Future Retail“ / Mercedes Benz Consulting / Stuttgart, Germany
- Agile Innovation Day “Logistic 4.0 & Future Workplace” / Innovation Alliance / Frankfurt, Germany
- Keynote / Sikora / Braunlage, Germany
- Keynote / R+V / Wiesbaden, Germany