Marilena Abt is an integral part of the Innovation Services team in Hamburg since November 2014. At TRENDONE Marilena is responsible for the project management and realisation of trend and insight studies, as well as the conception and moderation of Ideation and Growth Field Workshops on a top management level. Before that, she worked for several years in marketing and business development in an international consumer products company in Switzerland. As a project manager, she was responsible for the implementation of strategic projects and the development of innovation management. While studying in Zurich she could pursue her passion for trend research: The course of Style & Design at the Zurich University of the Arts focuses specifically on the research and analysis of future worlds and social trends to derive innovative concepts and stringent scenarios for the future. Marilena lives and workes in Hamburg.
Trend Scenario Workshop
We work closely with you to develop a trend-based future scenario and thereby create a concrete image of the future for your company and market environment. For this purpose, we combine trend research with the scenario method. On the basis of trends, we project the currently existing structures and processes into the future and set the first outlines for potential future business fields.
A Focus Keynote is an individual trend keynote coping with a pre-selected topic which is relevant for your business. All trends will be demonstrated and illustrated on the basis of best practice innovations. In a Focus Keynote we present about 20 to 30 relevant micro-trends embedded into an individually drafted storyline with corresponding macro-trends like Omnichannel Commerce, Big Data or Coordination Economy. The coordination and arrangement of the content are carried out in the run-up together with the speaker.
In our trend studies, we identify concrete trends for you and evaluate their implications for your business area. With the help of our worldwide network of trend scouts, we discover the most relevant trend developments in different industries and for specific topics. In customized trend studies, these trends are analyzed and evaluated, while the implications for your company are assessed and innovation search areas are worked out for you.
Marilena's key topics are:
- Food & Beverages
- Design, Fashion & Packaging
- Marketing & Communication
- Shopping & Retail
- Travel, Tourism & Leisure
- Future Living: Smart Home & New City Models
- Modern Workstyle & New Working Solutions
- Diversity & Demographical Change: Active Ageing, Senior Targeting
- Focus Keynote "Future Food: How will we eat in the future?" / Social Media Week 2014 / Hamburg, Germany
- Afternoon for Innovators April 2015 / TRENDONE / Hamburg, Germany
- Afternoon for Innovators Juli 2015 / TRENDONE / Hambur, Germany
- Focus Keynote "Future Branding: The Future of Marketing" / Brand Academy / Hamburg, Germany
- Focus Keynote "Internet of Things" / Liberty Global / Amsterdam, Netherlands