Franziska Krauskopf is working as Head of Center of Excellence Consulting at the office in Hamburg. She concepts workshops for the client, is dealing with innovation strategy projects and the development of trend studies. Franziska is a speaker at international keynotes and leads innovation and ideation workshops on a top management level. While studying "International Business" at Grenoble Ecole de Management in London she kept working as a freelancer for TRENDONE and also wrote her master thesis on a jointly chosen topic: ‘The Future of External Services around Innovation Foresight in Germany – An Industry Analysis.’
New innovation ideas are produced by combining the latest micro-trends. The ideas are structured and developed based on customer needs and your company’s strategies. Afterwards, the results can be considered in greater detail and expanded upon with the help of various creative methods. It is also possible to include the users in the development process.
A Focus Keynote is an individual trend keynote coping with a pre-selected topic which is relevant for your business. All trends will be demonstrated and illustrated on the basis of best practice innovations. In a Focus Keynote we present about 20 to 30 relevant micro-trends embedded into an individually drafted storyline with corresponding macro-trends like Omnichannel Commerce, Big Data or Coordination Economy. The coordination and arrangement of the content are carried out in the run-up together with the speaker.
Growth Field Identification
We help you to identify new business potentials from the decisive change phenomena. After defining an innovation horizon together, we look with you at the latest trends as well as consumer and market needs. In the next step, these aspects are combined with the previously defined current and future competence areas of your business sector.
Franziska's key topics are:
- Meet your Future Customer
- Digital transformation and business model innovation
- Effects of digitalisation on the finance industry
- Future Workspace
- Seamless Commerce – Concepts for the future of retail
“A very lively presentation of an authentic speaker. We have had lot´s of fun - thank you! ” Birgit Lubert, Private Equity Forum NRW e.V.
Keynotes & Workshops
- Meet you Future Customer / Ketchum / New York, USA
- Future Workspace / Airbus / Hamburg, Germany
- Innovative marketing campaigns / Ferrero / Frankfurt, Germany
- Future of Media / Ausschnitt / Hamburg, Germany
- Trends of digitalisation / SOA / München, Germany
- Future of Travel / Lufthansa Airplus / Frankfurt, Germany
- Industry 4.0 / IKB / Essen, Germany
- Smart Cities / PDMA / Frankfurt, Germany
- Keynote / FRESHFEL EUROPE "Freshfel statutory AGM & Congress 2016" / Brussels, Belgium
Book your keynote now!
Please contact Jana Mielke for more details under +49 40 526 778 44.
You can also use our contact formular: