With passion for the world of tomorrow Alexandra coaches agencies and companies from various branches and cooperates closely alongside them to improve their future business. Alexandra’s specialty lies in interactive workshops and inspiring keynotes as well as in the execution of innovation management projects. As an enthusiastic and lateral thinker, Alexandra’s interests lie in cross-industry-innovations, namely the transferring of industry-specific trends and developments into further economic sectors.
Trend Scenario Workshop
We work closely with you to develop a trend-based future scenario and thereby create a concrete image of the future for your company and market environment. For this purpose, we combine trend research with the scenario method. On the basis of trends, we project the currently existing structures and processes into the future and set the first outlines for potential future business fields.
A Focus Keynote is an individual trend keynote coping with a pre-selected topic which is relevant for your business. All trends will be demonstrated and illustrated on the basis of best practice innovations. In a Focus Keynote we present about 20 to 30 relevant micro-trends embedded into an individually drafted storyline with corresponding macro-trends like Omnichannel Commerce, Big Data or Coordination Economy. The coordination and arrangement of the content are carried out in the run-up together with the speaker.
Growth Field Identification
We help you to identify new business potentials from the decisive change phenomena. After defining an innovation horizon together, we look with you at the latest trends as well as consumer and market needs. In the next step, these aspects are combined with the previously defined current and future competence areas of your business sector.
Alexandra's key topics are:
- The future consumer
- Retail and shopping in the digital era
- Digital transformation and business model innovation
- The postdigital era
- New work
"We were very satisfied. Especially we liked the fact that the content was tailored to our needs." Astrid Strasser, APA IT
Keynotes & Workshops 2015
- Visionary Keynote „The World in 2025“ / Komma,tec Signage Revolution 3.0 / Hamburg, Germany
- Visionary Keynote „The World in 2025“ / Co-Speakerin von Nils Müller / YOINTS / Hamburg, Germany
- Keynote „Future Technologies“ / MSM Success / September 2015
- Radical Game Workshop „Make it pop” Corporate Event Agoria / Belgium / May 2015
- Keynote “ Digitale Trends und deren Auswirkung auf Medienunternehmen“ APA-IT Breakfast / Austria / May 2015
- Workshop “Trend Day” UBA / Belgium / March 2015
- Keynote / Medientage München / Munich, Germany
- Keynote "Medienkonsum der Zukunft" / IGEM / Kusnacht, Switzerland
Selected media content
Book your keynote now!
Please contact Jana Mielke for more details under +49 40 526 778 44.
You can also use our contact formular: